Mesa Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Arizona’s Most Experienced Accident Injury Law Firm is Here for You
Motorcycle accidents are no laughing matter. They often result in serious injuries that impact the lives of victims for years to come. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident in Mesa or Phoenix caused by another party, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
As Mesa’s top personal injury lawyers, Smith Alston Darner & Lee are ready to help. As experienced auto accident lawyers, we’ve represented many clients who were injured in motorcycle accidents, recovering millions of dollars in damages.
If you sustained injuries in a motorcycle crash, call (602) 892-5000 to arrange a FREE consultation with a leading Mesa motorcycle accident lawyer.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
While on a motorcycle, drivers are exposed to much more than when riding in a regular vehicle. Motorcycles can be difficult to spot, easily get lost in people’s blind spots, and are often overlooked by other drivers. Some common causes of these accidents include:
- Speeding: Going too fast is a common cause of crashes across the board. When vehicles are going too fast, they might lose control and collide with a motorcyclist.
- Tailgating: Drivers who follow another vehicle too closely create a dangerous situation, especially when the car in front brakes. Because there is rarely enough time to stop, a vehicle will collide with a motorcycle.
- Failure to yield: A motorist making a left turn in front of an oncoming motorcycle can be disastrous for the rider. There are many reasons why these accidents occur; however, distracted driving is the leading cause.
- Improper lane changes: Failing to signal, look in the side-view or rear-view mirrors, properly adjust the mirrors, account for a blind spot, or simply pay attention can lead to traffic accidents.
No fees unless we win. Call (602) 892-5000 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION with a top motorcycle accident lawyer in Mesa.
Recovering from Injuries After a Motorcycle Accident in Mesa, AZ
According to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Administration (NHTSA), motorcycle accidents are more likely to lead to fatality than other accidents. Annually, the U.S records approximately 4,000 fatalities from motorcycle-related accidents.
Injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents are often severe, even when the collision is minor. This is because motorcyclists have very little protection, rendering them extremely vulnerable to injury. Some of the more common injuries include:
- Road rash
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Bone fractures and breaks
Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, you likely suffered serious injuries and losses. As your Mesa motorcycle accident attorneys, we can help you recover compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Lost past and future earnings
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of enjoyment
- Wrongful death damages
What You Should Do After a Mesa Motorcycle Accident
The moments immediately following an accident are highly critical. To ensure your safety and protect your legal rights, our Mesa motorcycle accident attorneys recommend taking the following steps:
- Get to safety – If you can, get to the side of the road and out of the path of oncoming vehicles.
- Call the police – When the officer arrives, give a detailed and honest description of what happened. Also, be sure to get a copy of the police report for your records.
- Get contact information – Write down the names and contact information of everyone involved, including any eyewitnesses.
- Collect evidence – Take pictures of the accident scene, including any damage to your motorcycle. Keep all medical records and bills and any other relevant documentation.
- Seek medical attention – Be sure to get a full medical evaluation so all your injuries can be identified and treated.
- Talk to a motorcycle accident attorney in Mesa – To ensure you receive full compensation for your injuries and property damage, it is best to speak to an attorney right away.
Let Our Mesa Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Fight For You
Recovering from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident can be a long-term challenge. Our Mesa motorcycle injury lawyers are here to seek compensation from the at-fault party so you can focus on your recovery. Our legal team will assist you by:
- Keeping you apprised of any developments in your case
- Ensuring you receive the medical care you need
- Investigating the accident and identifying all responsible parties
- Working with our team of medical and financial experts to accurately assess the full extent of your losses
- Handling all communication with the insurance company
- Negotiating for a full and fair settlement
- Advocating on your behalf in court, if necessary
Contact the Mesa Motorcycle Accident Attorneys at Smith Alston Darner & Lee
As experienced personal injury attorneys, we can help you deal with even the most complicated cases. Depending on the nature of your injuries, the circumstances of the case, and other factors, we will ensure you receive full and fair damages.
As a local bilingual law firm, we have served the people of Arizona for many years. We are dedicated to getting motorcycle drivers maximum compensation for their injuries and securing the justice they need and deserve.
We are not afraid to litigate complicated cases or take them to court, and we never back down from the insurance companies. We know how these injuries affect you and we want to make sure you are adequately compensated.
Call us at (602) 892-5000, or come by today and have your free consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Mesa. If you can’t travel due to your injuries or a lack of vehicle or transportation, just let us know, and we’ll come to you.